Current at home
We are so happy you are here. In an effort to serve you and our entire community better, we have designed this digital environment. Our goal is to continue being the church—it’s just going to look a little different. Here you will be able to find teachings, ideas for your kiddos, family resources, prayer requests, ways to serve, and everything that is going on at Current during these times.
Please make sure to share this with your friends and family as we know it’ll be a great blessing to many.
We are coming back inside the building!
We are excited to let you know that we are getting ready to re-open for worship services inside the building on September 6. Make sure to watch Pastor Darren’s video where he will guide you through all the steps. You can also find a brief
summary of all the steps below.
- We will only be offering 2 worship services 9 and 11AM
- There will not be children’s ministry or student ministry at first
We will keep a record of everyone who attends the services so we can keep you informed regarding any medical updates or information related to the service you attend.
- Download the Church Center App
- Choose Current as your home church
- Before you enter the building one person from your family can check-in everyone in your family
- Make your way to the App Check-In line and confirm with the person at the check-in station, that you’ve checked in
- We’ve designated The Cove for the elderly and those at risk, and The Dock for parents along with their children under 3 to worship together
- We will be leaving every other row empty, keeping you 6ft from the next row
- There will be 3 seats between your family/group and the next person/group
- Feel free to hang out and chat, but just do so outside
Current at home: 3 ways to connect
NEW TO CURRENT?
We are a warm and welcoming church made up of people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, and walks of life. We enjoy coming together to worship God in a contemporary and upbeat way. While we are passionate about God, we believe it’s important to maintain a relaxed, authentic, and come-as-you-are atmosphere.
We know that church and life in general are looking a little different lately. We hope this digital environment can be of help to you, and we look forward to meeting you in person as soon as our regular services resume.
Don’t miss out on everything happening at Current. Click on the button below and fill out the form to stay connected.
DO YOU NEED PRAYER?
We are all a church family and want to be by your side. If you need prayer, please let us know.
HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Life has definitely changed for all of us. If there is anything we can do to help you out, we would love to serve you. Maybe you’re an elderly person and need your prescriptions. Or maybe you’re a single mom and need your groceries picked up. If it is within our possibilities, let us help you.